Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Friday, June 12, 2009

15 Storys High



I may be repeating myself here, so apologies. I met Sean Lock on a number of occasions as he trained at the same New Cross Karate Club as I did back in the mid-90's. I can't say that I remember him being particularly funny, just quick witted and a bit shy. doubtless like any good comedian he was absorbing future material and there must have been a huge amount of it at the club. I don't think I'd feature as a character but there was:

Bob - Black belt amphetamines user, with anger issues
Davva - Welsh rugby player/vigilante
'Melon' - Mute with a strained ball bag which had blown up to the size of a ....
Akayo - Nigerian giant who modelled himself on Kareem Abdul Jabar out of Game of Death - Here he is in action. By the way this gets better as the sound goes further out of synch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home