Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Monday, October 20, 2008

Beached Whale Wallace

Well, I´m out of the loooop what can I say. Last night I had two dreams, one I won´t go into because you may still like me, the other involved me downloading the new James Bond movie ´The Quantum of Solace´ only to find out that this was the mexican production, and Daniel Craig had been replaced with a local dude by the name of Jose Gonzalez who sports a really big tash and has a penchant for Gucamole. Not too disimmilar to myself I might add.

Yeah going cold turkey like this is hard, but on the plus side I am reading much more. Read Tom Wolfes ´A MAn in Full ´ and felt the same sensations I experienced whilst watching Series 5 of The Wire - great rush of a read. Just finished ´A History of Love´ by Nicole Krauss - and felt a tickle not too dissimilar to the one I felt when reading ´One Hundred Years of Solitude´.

So the beach provides much room to manouver - I just need to find my water wings again and attach them to my brain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home