Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Complacent Wallace

Walking the walk has proven pretty difficult so far. However this video is a good tap on the shoulder. Once my shares in Shell and Nestle have stabilised and I have recovered from my long haul flight to Central America...I am going to start recycling again and renew my membership with Greenpeace....bugger...this really isn't as easy as I thought it was going to be. Thanks to Matt for reminding me.


Wake Up, Freak Out - then Get a Grip from Leo Murray on Vimeo.

2 Comments:

Blogger magot said...

go on have a big mac and snap out of it hippy scum. love and snuggles. from the grunge farmy gas guzzlers.

Thursday, October 16, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you read my mind glop - it´s the horse meat that does it for me everytime

Monday, October 20, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home