Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Gripe

I have a cold and feel like moaning - here´s some things that wind me up at the moment:

  • Smug tossers that parade their ethnic gear like they´re the first to wear it.
  • Tossers who don´t say hello to me, but then lick the boots of the Guatemalan walking behind me.
  • Self-important gringos who correct my bad Spanish...I Know how bad it is thanks.
  • People who treat me like I´m slow, just because of some nervous twitches and a propensity for inappropriate laughter when I´m nervous.
  • Dogs - there are about 15 dogs within a hundred yards of our house that I´d like to see castrated - the buggers breed like.. rabbits?
  • Bangers - who the fuck gets up at 5am to light a load of bangers - what possible purpose can it serve.
  • Lippy kids - ok in fairness all the children I have encountered have been very polite, but there´s bound to be some little blighters that give me lip soon enough.
  • Pseudo-hippy scumbags who come across like your long-lost brother and then ignore you when you propose working.
  • Guatemalans who want to know how much you earn and what a restaurant meal would cost. I think by now we have established the economic disparity between CA and the west, but please go ahead and make me feel a little more guilty.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would add: people who work in guitar shops.

Friday, December 19, 2008  
Blogger Bentham said...

"who the fuck gets up at 5am to light a load of bangers - what possible purpose can it serve."

I laughed heartily.

Friday, December 19, 2008  
Blogger Mark W said...

Agreed Karl! Guitar wankers the world over - I only know of one shop where the dudes running the place are friendly and well informed...however I may be somewhat biased....

Friday, December 19, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Which shop? In Dublin?

Saturday, December 20, 2008  
Blogger Mark W said...

Vintage and Rare - Denmark Street London - just ask for Zee...

Sunday, December 21, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home